Monday, September 21, 2009

Photo-log #3: 23th Birth-day

The night before my birthday, where I met my friends at The Backyard immediately after coming back from my Live On-board for drinks and a small gathering.
(Too bad I only started taking pictures after everyone left, leaving only 3 people at the end of the night finishing up the wines I brought.)


Lincoln picking me up from my place to head there together.


Lincoln's little balloon surprise. Makes me happy! (I am easily satisfied. Tsk!)


Bobby loving my red wine.






Smile! Literally X)


I was starting to get high...




Loves feeling like a child again- sometimes!







Actual day of my birthday, where I met Elson for Ikea shopping, slacking and dinner afterwards.
(Pictures only has our trip to Ikea, yet it was the most fun I had of all my Ikea trips so far)


Always not wanting to take proper pictures..


Nice right this purple display room!







A birthday cake hat for the birthday girl~




Hippo galore!






Sleeping beast??


Sleeping beauty! HAHA!


Disco-ing with my giant spider. =P




Bodyguard with his giant porcupine.
















Elson's monster dog, Mylo. SO different from Michael!


******************************************************************

That's about it. Simple and visual.

I'm now in Dubai, doing absolutely nothing interesting. I'm glad to be heading home in a couple of hours time, as a passenger! Woohoo!

And then day after tomorrow, I'll be jetting off to Australia for my 10 days holiday! Gold Coast then Perth to visit Maybel! Yays! <3


Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment