Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An update before I jet off...

... for my TWO WEEKS HOLIDAY!

XP


Hugo & Michael

Getting along fine with each other, with occasional gay scenes portrayed when Michael decides to do a little nibble and lick all over Hugo.

Michael recently also suffered a bound of diarrhea, which the vet suspects that it may be due to one of his new treats being made of cow hide. Cow hide is hard to digest, and is not very well recommended for the digestive system of smaller dogs. So both dogs had home-cooked chicken with rice that was lovingly prepared by Mum for 4 days, before we switched back to the dry food. (Point to note: rice causes dogs to put on weight, so don't feed your dog too often.)

Michael has never been a problem for us- naturally house-trained and obedient.

Hugo, on the other hand, has peed and shat countless time in the house, played with our shoes (but luckily no bite marks), dug up mum's plant soil, and bitten out the fluff in his cushion. Not to mention, given us surprises when he decides to pee secretly in our bedrooms, before excusing himself nonchalently.

He is officially banned from my room ever since I caught him peeing beside me while I was taking out my lingerie from my drawer. I prefer not taking any chances, till he gets house and toilet trained properly.




A special day today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELAFANTASTIC!!! <3




My two weeks holiday?

To Australia, with Elson.

First to Gold Coast, where I will visit the Wet & Wild park that I had missed on my last trip. Eventhough the weather may be cold, I would rather beat the summer crowd. =P

Most looking forward is to also visit Maybel in Perth!!! =D

Mum & my aunts will also be joining us in Perth, and we will all meet up for a countryside roadtrip organised by my Perth couple. Aww, cannot wait.





So sayonara peeps.

xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment