Sunday, September 13, 2009

A companion for Michael??

Just 10 minutes ago, I learnt that I had another dog brought back by my brother. So now, for a temporary period, there's Hugo.

Hugo, I believe, is a rottweiler mix. That means he would grow up sooner or later..

I've heard of Hugo before, but have yet to interracted with him. What I have found out so far is just Hugo is just brought to my house temporarily until my brother's girlfriend can get her Mum to allow a pet into theirs.

This got me thinking, what if she doesn't? Wouldn't Michael's temporary companion become permanant? Wouldn't I have 2 dogs to take care of, and wouldn't that give me more headaches? Haha! Until I interract with Hugo, I cannot tell you whether it has been a blessing to have him at home. I just hope Hugo wouldn't influence Michael to change his gentle nature.


Can't wait to get back home on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment