Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Howdy Partner!

I'm in Houston; the land of cowboys and rodeo. First time here, quite sua ku actually.

maybe in one of these buildings...

This time, I met alot of amazing people. People who work hard and play harder altogether, peeps that I really feel a bond with. Guys, girls, married, attached, single- we all bond alike and the chemistry is awesome.

We had 2 superb gatherings, and I can't wait for 2 more to come. =D


In about 2 hours time, about 9-10 of us would be heading down to (I forgot what that area is really called) a factory outlet area/mall, 3hours drive away from our hotel.

Renting 2 cars, and one of its drivers would be the first-time me because there is no other drivers available except me and 2 other guys.

Quite excited, nervous and anxious on experiencing my first left-hand drive later, and I hope from the bottom of my heart that nothing goes wrong.


As usual, am experiencing JETLAG again. I am sleep-deprived yet not able to sleep enough to catch up on it because of the vast GMT and body clock difference I face in Houston versus SG.

Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment