Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to score in your reports?

I am now having a conversation with my friend, who happens to me one of my most unique friend out of everyone I know. He is smart, very smart.

By smart, I mean one of the top few scholars in NUS of his time and batch, and a true blue academic. (People now STILL studying getting his PhD. Eeks!)


So since I was starting school, I asked him how to score well in reports/thesis. And this was part of our conversation:



most impt is think deeper

I very scared I don't know how to think deeper

haha
ur thoughts are so deep when u think of BGR
dun tell me u dunno how to think deep
haha



LOL. WTF right!!

I'm glad there's someone to "motivate" me through my studies though. Don't know how I would cope if there's no positive motivating factors to push me forward.


~Kampateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment