Friday, December 4, 2009

Trust; strong & brittle at the same time

I really had my eyes stretch wide open this time round.

Sometimes when I think about it, it's ironic how people misuse their trust given to them by their partners so easily. One feeling I could describe on that- disgusting.

I cannot stand it when a person so blatantly look for extra curiculum activities when their partners are not around. So what if you are overseas and free to roam? I thought relationships are built on trust and the mutual understanding that you are exclusive to only one?


Men especially. Whether married, with children or in a long term relationship. It does not mean that since your sex organ is hung out in the open, that gives you an excuse to roam.

Personally, even if I were single, I wouldn't also want to give myself the entitlement of "fulfilling my personal needs" and in the end, be seen as an easy target.


This trip is just too much for me.

I feel sad for the partners that are oblivious to secret activities happening behind their backs.


I was brought up totally believing in karma and retribution, and would never want similar case to happen to me, much less me doing it to my partner.

But then again, maybe not everyone was brought up with the same mindsets, thus separating the different standards that everyone has regarding their choices in life.


Life is getting more & more frightening and tiring as I get older...

No comments:

Post a Comment