Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Even something good produces Evil

It amazes me how Love functions.

Love brings out a best in someone. Well, true one that is.

Love gives you the strength to do things that you don't normally do.

Love gives you the perserverence to overcome adversities that are damned.

Love also changes you into a better person.


But what happens when Love becomes a devil in its own making?

Everything aboved happens too, just that in the opposite direction.


She had showcased the world her undevoted love for him, but to spot her being different than what she portrayed after Love has betrayed her, it must have been hard for her.

I feel for her.



I hope you find someone more worthy, eventhough I may not even know you personally.

I wish you all the best.


I wish Us all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment