Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

It's a pity I couldn't had arrived at Zouk earlier than I wanted to, therefore when I did after midnight, it was expectedly quite packed.

Dressed up as a sexy nun. Costume bought and flown all the way from Gold Coast alright! Hehe!

Too bad I didn't have a full body picture to show off my leggings paired with heels. (PEARL!!!!! WHY NEVER TAKE. WAH LIEW~!!! =P)









Pearl and I decided not to enter once Phuture tickets were sold out, and the only reason we had intended to go was because my friends (who in the end flew our aeroplane) and a mutual friend (who was stuck in Phuture and couldn't come out to find us) were supposed to meet us there to party together.

So, we headed to a private house party of Pearl's buddy, at some ulu arty-farty place hidden in town.




It rocked. Mainly due to the sponteneous people at the party.

I LOVE SPONTENEOUS PEOPLE!!!!







Till 2010 then. Can't wait! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment