Monday, June 7, 2010

A penny for my thought #3

Death.

I used to be scared of dying, because I was afraid my ex would be devastated should anything happen to me, and plus I did not want the then-happiness to end soon, thus I took heed of ever doing dangerous stuffs.

Now, that fear is no where to be found anymore.


People may say, if you die, your family will be sad, etc. Yes they would be sad, I know, but we can never predict our departure.

If my time is up, it is. I would not fear it anymore.


Time to take risks and enjoy life while it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. You are right that we can never predict our departure and everyone should not fear when it is time to go, BUT we should never do anything to cause a premature departure.

    You might feel that you are no longer loved now. If you choose to end your life now this tragedy will remain forever, and you will never get another chance to find out if you will be loved in the future.

    Give yourself and the someone who will love you a chance. Drop all your negative thoughts and live happily.

    ReplyDelete