Wednesday, December 9, 2009

No more Miss Nice

Sometimes I think I'm too nice, so much so I get "bullied" into playing down my reaction.

Today was not one of those days, and I confronted an Uncle, at the traffic light, infront of other people.


I was at my house traffic lights, minding my own business with my mp3 player, when out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed a Uncle who was 2 feet to my left. Why I noticed him instantly was because that bloody bastard, who stood slightly to the front, kept peering back at me. Well, at my breast.

Mind you, I was wearing a sleeved top with an additional V-neck spag blouse inside.


Anyway, I held my cool for awhile, thinking its one of those perverts who were up to their swaying eyes again. I wouldn't have minded if it was discreet (because which man's eyes don't roam, but his was too obvious as he turned his head 60 degrees towards his right and angled his head down to make an imaginary straight line parallel to the direction of my chest). But this went on for about 15s until I could take it no longer, which therefore led me to stare at him straight into his eyes.

He looked at me in the eyes, then continued to stare at my cleavage. He turned away again for another second or two, before his head made another swift turn and his eyes were back to its original peep position.

Wah! I was furious.

I took off my left side of my earphones, and asked him in a menacing way (soft yet serious), "kan she me kan?!" (Direct translation to "see what see")

And he could even answer me, "kan ni loh" (Direct translation to "see you loh"), coupled with some soft mumbles which I could not make of while turning his head away.

I continued staring at him, and to his luck, the green man came on and he walked onwards as if nothing had happened.


Yucks. I was visually boob-raped, somemore by a seemingly those kind of uncle who sits in the kopitiam all day drinking beer and people watching.

Yet, I'm glad I confronted him. No more a teenager who suffers silently.


I cannot help but fantasize what I would do if I caught someone molesting me... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment