Monday, November 9, 2009

Maturing..

It's scary how I realised I'm growing up, aging and maturing further.

Thoughts that were never there is now beginning to stream into my mind every now and then. Dislikes slowly become more endearing, to the point that I have now like them.

My own house.
As a wife.
Housework.
My husband.
Children.


Oh my tian!

I am scared yet happy. Scared that what I hoped would not materialise, happy that I am even grown up enough not to avoid but to look forward to the next stage of my life.

Luckily, I don't have a partner who avoids settling down. In fact, he thinks family thoughts way before I started.


For now, I'll just enjoy my remaining time still "single" in the eyes of the Law, for I would have much more time being "married" in future.



ILY, cc. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment