Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where's my Mojo??

Damn it, I've lost my groove.

No inspiration to blog, no pictures to whore here to distract you from that fact too. In fact, all the pictures of both my Australia trips (08' & 09') is still in Elson's computer to this very day.

Soon, once I get my hand on my thumbdrive that should be lying around somewhere in my house, I shall bring it over to my laptop.


Work has been shitty since I came back from my trip for the fact that I am so used to the relaxed lifestyle of the Aussies. It's like as if I've gotten myself a whole new perspective of life. I love Australia's easy and slower pace of life as compared to Singapore's kiasu and fast-till-you're-gonna-go-mad pace. It doesn't help that the people in Australia are so nice and easy-going that you could just strike a conversation with anyone. People reciprocrate your eye contact with a smile, as compared to Singapore where you get an invitation to a one-on-one (in our teens) or a glare.

Life is definitely good there, other than its expensive pricetag on every meal, and probably the fact that the shop closes at 5pm even before the Sun has gone down. But still, I wouldn't mind migrating.


Oh yes! The M word; migration.


All my life, I hadn't thought of the act for the fact that I love Singapore so much! However, after 2 weeks there, in a country with nicer house, friendlier people and a relax lifestyle, I wouldn't stay I wasn't at all tempted. Plus the fact one of my closest cousin is already situated there, Australia doesn't seem that bore of a place to live in.

But talk is free. So please don't quote me next time when I declare I love SG, because I still do, and SG will always be home to me.


I'll abruptly end here then, with a (crazy) webcam picture of me which I took out of utter boredom.



 BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment