Friday, April 27, 2012

OMFG HELLO ONCE AGAIN!

=D


I have finally got back into my long deserted blog after so long. Not that I didn't want to earlier, but because I had forgotten which email address I had created and attached my blog accounts to, so thus it took me a miracle stumble to actually find the correct information after going through ENDLESS MOUNTAINS of Google's Help Support.

It's been a good 16 months since my last post, and yes, things have since picked up slowly but surely. Life is continuing after the dark episode I had in 2010, and I have found a new love that I've now put my trust, hopes and life in.

I don't actually hate my past, eventhough it does still emotionally affect me sometimes, but I thank it for allowing me to appreciate what I have before me now and in future.


It'll take a lifetime of work, strength and support for me to live life happily, and I do put faith that I can succeed no matter how tough things can be in future if I don't give up.

I would love to go back to blogging, so let me get my momentum up and hopefully, I'll start writing again soon.


~LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment