Saturday, October 23, 2010

Never say never?

It's not easy meeting someone who you could have such electrifying chemistry in such a short time.

Neither is it easy meeting someone who could change all your beliefs, and make you accept things that you never ever thought were possible.

And it's even harder to meet someone who you would accept all their past flaws that you once condemned so much before so effortlessly.

Yet the hardest part is when both sides feel exactly the same, yet are unable to do anything about it.



I heard once of a saying that a soulmate isn't someone you should have, but someone who is in your life to make you understand yourself even better through life.

Yet I find it hard to just accept this logic.

I've never been much of a rule follower, for I follow my heart and what it tells me.


Is this just a cruel twist of fate- a vision of a soulmate who one could never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment