Thursday, August 27, 2009

Preview

=)

First a smile to those who may be surprise to see this post up.



About 7 months ago, I decided to close this blog down due to drastic changes I'd encountered in my life during that period. Now with renewed confidence, thoughts and beliefs, I have decided to return to one of my past times- blogging.

Bare with me as I try to better my blogskin, but I'm currently liking something as plain as what you see now. It's better to let pictures and words do the entertaining afterall, don't you agree?


Life has changed for me in certain ways, which I will slowly elaborate eventually. I don't think I can quite explain all in one post without looking as if I'm trying to start my own book.


If I could just sum everything up, life seems to be better than what it was before. And if given a chance to undo all the drama I'd face during these few months prior to the closure of this blog, I wouldn't take it.

Because everything happens for a reason, and the reason has indeed shown me that all the dramas were worth it.



Soon then, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment