Saturday, August 29, 2009

Newest addition: Twitter!

Updates now comes in bite-size portions!

It has been so long since I have been blogging, yet I'm glad that the Internet didn't follow my footsteps and slowed itself from its ever-improving programs found on the world wide web.

As you can see, I've added a Twitter account to my left. Its sole purpose is to allow me to have a outlet to constantly shoutout my mostly sane but sometimes irrational thoughts. I just thought some of you (who are as free as me and are constantly Internet-hogging) would love to read others' constant flow of thoughts, and maybe catching a few updated gossips here and there.


And of course, I get to keep myself occupied during times where I am just as bored, have no mood to blog, have no one interesting to chat with in MSN, no one to gossip with in facebook, and have no programmes online to watch.

(Now is one good example of one of my no-inspiration-to-blog days)


By the way, eventhough this Twitter may look like a new account, but I can tell you that I tweet pretty often, so much so that at times, I feel as if I am just talking to myself on the Internet. So you can try to catch up if you can.

~ So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment